Web Site Terms and Conditions of Use
By accessing this web site, you are agreeing to be bound by these web site Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this web site are protected by applicable copyright and trade mark law.
2. Use License
Permission is granted to temporarily view materials (information or software) on Certo Apparel or our parent company’s web site for personal,
non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
modify or copy the materials;
use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on Certo Apparel or our parent company’s web site;
remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
transfer the materials to another person or “mirror” the materials on any other server.
This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by Certo Apparel or our parent company at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
The materials on Certo Apparel or our parent company’s web site are provided “as is”. Certo Apparel or our parent company makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, Certo Apparel or our parent company does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its Internet web site or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall Certo Apparel or our parent company or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption,) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on Certo Apparel or our parent company’s Internet site, even if Certo Apparel or our parent company or a Certo Apparel or our parent company authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
5. Revisions and Errata
The materials appearing on Certo Apparel or our parent company’s web site could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. Certo Apparel or our parent company does not warrant that any of the materials on its web site are accurate, complete, or current. Certo Apparel or our parent company may make changes to the materials contained on its web site at any time without notice. Certo Apparel or our parent company does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
Certo Apparel or our parent company has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its Internet web site and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Certo Apparel or our parent company of the site. Use of any such linked web site is at the user’s own risk.
8. Governing Law
Any claim relating to Certo Apparel or our parent company’s web site shall be governed by the laws of the State of California without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
- We will never share your personal information with any third party unless required for business purposes including:
- Purchases and payments initiated or completed via a payment processor.
- Authorization for use of a third party service or integrator such as Facebook or other service.
- We will never sell your information to anyone for any reason.
- We will collect and use of personal information with the objective of conducting business activities and for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information, namely this document.
- We are committed to conducting our business in accordance with these principles in order to ensure that the confidentiality of personal information is protected and maintained.